Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sara and River are NOT dating


Some time ago I reported here Sara and River were together, as you can see here.
But it seems they are no more together, Sara said it herself




Actually, she said they never did, so I shoul ask sorry for telling they were dating. But, everyone who saw the tweet along with the picture (I'm talk about this one)


It seems they didn't work together. Just wish Sara be happy, I love her and I'm a huge fan so I just want she is fine and happy! But...River overcame Sara and guess with who?! PARIS HILTON (what?)
I know, I know, but it seems to be true...neither River neither Paris confirmed it yet but there are many pictures of they both together...
Here are they (if anyone is interested in watch them!)








Well, have you something to say about this?






No comments:

Post a Comment